Personal Injury: Automobile Accidents
Boca Raton Car Accident Attorney
Have You Been Seriously Injured In an Automobile, SUV, or Trucking Accident
If you answered “YES”, CALL THE SHINER LAW GROUP NOW! We focus on automobile, SUV, and trucking accidents. If you or your loved one has been involved in an accident, you may be entitled to a minimum of $10,000 in personally injury protection benefits which you are entitled to in the State of Florida.
Let Shiner Law Group help you with referrals to:
- Doctor referrals
- Lost wages
- Medical bills
- Auto repairs
- Insurance claims
After you have been injured in an auto accident, you should consult with Boca Raton car accident lawyer who has successfully handled prior auto accident cases. Each year, millions of people are involved in automobile accidents (frequently called “auto” or “car” accidents) while on the road. People who are involved in car accidents are lucky if they escape with minor injuries, as many car accidents can lead to serious injuries, and even fatalities.
In the state of Florida, common reasons for car accidents include: poor weather conditions, poor road conditions, driver fatigue, driving under the influence, failing traffic lights, text messaging and hard to read traffic signs. Auto accidents can be caused for a variety of reasons. However, the most common reason is driver negligence. All too often, drivers behave recklessly while operating their motor vehicles, and do not pay enough attention to driving cautiously and with the safety of other in mind.
According to the U.S. Department of Transportation. distractions caused by mobile devices contribute to 6,000 deaths each year on America’s highways, As of today, there are 19 states including the District of Columbia that have banned texting while driving but it is still legal in Florida even though the amount of auto accidents, injuries and deaths rises each year.
CALL US NOW to ask one of our Wellington car accident attorneys any questions you or a loved one may have. Our experienced attorneys not only have the skills to deal with paperwork, courtroom politics, and trial procedures – but the attorneys and staff at Shiner Law Group have what it takes to fight for our client’s rights! CALL US NOW at 561-368-3363.
- Court Strikes Portions of New PIP Law:
- Avoiding ATV Accidents Advice from Your Boca Raton Injury Lawyer
- Your Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer Examines Florida’s “Move Over” Law
- FDA Warns of Drowsy Driving Resulting From Sleep Medications
- Your Boca Raton Injury Lawyer Explains the Statute of Limitations
- Your Boca Raton Personal Injury Attorney Warns of Florida’s New PIP Insurance Law, Effective January 1, 2013
- Return of Snowbirds Linked to Increased Accident Rates, Wellington Car Accident Attorneys Report
- Enjoy the Holiday Season and Be Safe
- Your Boca Raton Car Accident Attorney Warns Against Driver Fatigue
- Parental Liability for Adult Child’s Car Accident: Your Delray Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Explains
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Wellington Car Accidents
- Boca Raton Car Accidents
- Delay, Deny: Insurance Company Defense Tactics in Car Accident Lawsuits
- Top Mistakes People Injured in Car Accidents Make
- Your Boca Raton Injury Lawyer Explains How Medication Usage Leads to Car Accidents
- Will a new law limiting attorneys’ fees for Lawyers really help reduce Auto insurance… No!
- A one car accident ends in the death of another young man.
- Civil vs. Criminal Liability in Drunk Driving Accidents
- A few rules to follow after a car accident
- Reasons why not to let your children ride in the back of a truck
- ATV Accidents and Injuries: Advice From Your Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Driving in Florida’s Year-Round Rainy Season
- R U Texting While Driving?
- Speeding and not wearing a seatbelt do not mix well
- Why do we allow texting while driving?