Personal Injury: Automobile Accidents
Boca Raton Car Accident Attorney
Have You Been Seriously Injured In an Automobile, SUV, or Trucking Accident?
If you answered “YES”, CALL THE SHINER LAW GROUP NOW! We focus on automobile, SUV, and trucking accidents. If you or your loved one has been involved in an accident, you may be entitled to a minimum of $10,000 in personal injury protection benefits which you are entitled to in the State of Florida.
Let a Boca Raton car accident lawyer at the Shiner Law Group help you with referrals to:
- Doctor referrals
- Lost wages
- Medical bills
- Auto repairs
- Insurance claims
After you have been injured in an auto accident, you should consult with Boca Raton car accident lawyer who has successfully handled prior auto accident cases. Each year, millions of people are involved in automobile accidents (frequently called “auto” or “car” accidents) while on the road. People who are involved in car accidents are lucky if they escape with minor injuries, as many car accidents can lead to serious injuries, and even fatalities.
While the circumstances surrounding each car accident are different, there are some situations that commonly lead to car accidents in the state of Florida. For instance, external factors such as poor road conditions, hard-to-read traffic signs, defective traffic signals, and poor weather conditions all may contribute to automobile accidents. On the other hand, conditions affecting only individual drivers may cause accidents, as well, such as driver fatigue, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or engaging in distracted driving behaviors like text messaging or otherwise using a cell phone. It is when drivers act in a negligent manner that causes these accidents that injury and death to innocent people can occur. Boca Raton car accident lawyers know all too well, the reality is that too many drivers simply fail to take the time necessary to drive cautiously and keep the safety of themselves, their passengers, and others at the forefront of their minds at all times.
According to the U.S. Department of Transportation. distractions caused by mobile devices contribute to 6,000 deaths each year on America’s highways, As of today, there are 19 states including the District of Columbia that have banned texting while driving but it is still legal in Florida even though the amount of auto accidents, injuries and deaths rises each year.
CALL US NOW to ask one of our Boca Raton car accident lawyers any questions you or a loved one may have. Our experienced Boca Raton car accident lawyers not only have the skills to deal with paperwork, courtroom politics, and trial procedures – but the attorneys and staff at Shiner Law Group have what it takes to fight for our client’s rights! CALL US NOW at 561-368-3363.
- Study Shows Buzzed Drivers Cause Accidents Too
- Common Reasons Why an Auto Accident Insurance Claim Might Be Denied
- FAQs: Insurance Issues That Are Likely To Arise After An Accident
- Two PIP Fraud Arrests Made In Florida
- What Type Of Compensation Is Available To Accident Victims Who Experience Spinal Cord Injuries?
- What Is And Isn't Covered By PIP Insurance?
- Personal Injury Cases: Dealing With Indigent Defendants
- PIP Insurance And Suing The Other Driver
- Uninsured Motorists: Protecting Yourself In A Car Accident
- Street Racers Caused Fatal Car Crash
- Preserving Evidence For Personal Injury Cases
- The Mental And Emotional Injuries That Stem From Auto Accidents
- Trucking Accidents Due To Truck Driver Errors
- Motorcycle Accidents Due to Lane Splitting
- Cell Phone Usage While Driving Can Lead To Catastrophe
- Common Causes For Trucking Accidents
- Is there a time limit on suing a person that caused my car accident?
- What do I do if I was hit by an un-insured motorist?
- Tips for a Stress-Free and Accident-Free Summer Road Trip From Your Boca Raton Car Accident Lawyer
- Red Light Cameras May Aid in Crash Investigation
- Court Strikes Portions of New PIP Law:
- Avoiding ATV Accidents Advice from Your Boca Raton Injury Lawyer
- Your Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer Examines Florida’s “Move Over” Law
- FDA Warns of Drowsy Driving Resulting From Sleep Medications
- Your Boca Raton Injury Lawyer Explains the Statute of Limitations
- Your Boca Raton Personal Injury Attorney Warns of Florida’s New PIP Insurance Law, Effective January 1, 2013
- Return of Snowbirds Linked to Increased Accident Rates, Wellington Car Accident Attorneys Report
- Enjoy the Holiday Season and Be Safe
- Your Boca Raton Car Accident Attorney Warns Against Driver Fatigue
- Parental Liability for Adult Child’s Car Accident: Your Delray Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Explains
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Wellington Car Accidents
- Boca Raton Car Accidents
- Delay, Deny: Insurance Company Defense Tactics in Car Accident Lawsuits
- Top Mistakes People Injured in Car Accidents Make
- Your Boca Raton Injury Lawyer Explains How Medication Usage Leads to Car Accidents
- Will a new law limiting attorneys’ fees for Lawyers really help reduce Auto insurance… No!
- A one car accident ends in the death of another young man.
- Civil vs. Criminal Liability in Drunk Driving Accidents
- A few rules to follow after a car accident
- Reasons why not to let your children ride in the back of a truck
- ATV Accidents and Injuries: Advice From Your Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Driving in Florida’s Year-Round Rainy Season
- R U Texting While Driving?
- Speeding and not wearing a seatbelt do not mix well
- Why do we allow texting while driving?