Personal Injury: Boca Raton Automobile Accidents
Boca Raton Car Accident Lawyers
Have You Been Seriously Injured In an Automobile, SUV, or Trucking Accident?
If you answered “yes” to the question above you need the assistance of a Boca Raton car accident lawyer. Shiner Law Group has experience in automobile, SUV, and trucking accident claims throughout the South Florida area, including Boca Raton. If you or your loved one has been involved in an accident, you may be entitled to a minimum of $10,000 in personal injury protection benefits under Florida law.
After you have been injured in an auto accident, it is important to consult with a car accident lawyer who has successfully handled prior auto accident cases. Each year, millions of people are involved in automobile accidents (frequently called auto accidents or car accidents) while on the road. These individuals are lucky if they escape with minor injuries, as many South Florida car accidents lead to serious injuries, and even fatalities.
Common Causes of South Florida Car Accidents
While the circumstances surrounding every car accident are different, there are some situations that commonly lead to car accidents in Florida. For instance, external factors such as poor road conditions, hard-to-read traffic signs, defective traffic signals, and poor weather conditions often contribute to automobile accidents.
On the other hand, conditions affecting individual drivers also cause accidents such as driver fatigue, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or engaging in distracted driving behaviors like text messaging or other cell phone use. When drivers act in a negligent manner, accidents can occur that injure or kill innocent people.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in handling car accident claims and are well-prepared to represent you with your Boca Raton personal injury case.
About Negligent Drivers
The Boca Raton car accident lawyers at Shiner Law Group know all too well that too many drivers fail to take the time necessary to drive cautiously and keep the safety of themselves, their passengers, and others at the forefront of their minds when behind the wheel of a motor vehicle.
According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, distractions caused by mobile devices contribute to 6,000 deaths each year on America’s highways. Currently, 44 states, including Florida, D.C., Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands, ban texting while driving. In Florida from 2010 through 2011, at least 85 crashes caused by distracted drivers turned fatal, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Contact a Boca Raton Car Accident Lawyer
Call Shiner Law Group immediately after your accident. Our personal injury lawyers can answer any questions you or a loved one may have regarding your car accident claim. Our experienced car accident lawyers have the experience to help you investigate the accident, gather evidence, and build a strong case. The attorneys at Shiner Law Group also have what it takes to aggressively fight for your rights. Call us now at 561-368-3363 to discuss your case. We offer free initial case evaluations, and you can also reach us online.
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- The Shiners Basketball Team Heads to the Championships
- Types of Distracted Driving | Lake Worth Accident Attorney
- Late-Appearing Car Accident Injuries
- Teen Accident Statistics | Boynton Beach Car Accident Lawyer
- Distracted Driving: Where Do You Fall on the Rating System?
- Delray Beach Auto Accident FAQ Espanol | Shiner Law Group
- Safe Driving: If You Drink, Designate a Driver | SLG
- Top Five Most Dangerous Intersections in Palm Beach County
- Car Accidents: Five Frequently Asked Questions | Boca Raton Accident Attorney
- Shiner Law Group Donates to the TRI County Animal Rescue
- An Overview of Flatbed Truck Accidents
- Rollover Accidents: Not Just An SUV Problem
- Tracy Morgan, Others File Negligence Suit Against Walmart
- Hot Car Deaths Are Both Tragic and Preventable
- Staying Alive On 95 And Florida Roadways Event Stresses Importance Of Traffic Safety
- Teen Accidents Increase During Summer Months
- Wrong-Way Driving a Growing Problem in Florida
- Truck Driver Fatigue Is a Leading Cause of Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents and Liability on Florida Roads
- Cell Phone-Related Auto Accidents on the Rise
- Tire Industry Fights Laws To Get Old Tires Off The Road
- Lawmakers Ready To Abandon No Fault Insurance System?
- Visibly Intoxicated Drivers: What Are Valets Required To Do?
- Study Shows Buzzed Drivers Cause Accidents Too
- Common Reasons Why an Auto Accident Insurance Claim Might Be Denied
- FAQs: Insurance Issues That Are Likely To Arise After An Accident
- Two PIP Fraud Arrests Made In Florida
- What Type Of Compensation Is Available To Accident Victims Who Experience Spinal Cord Injuries?
- What Is And Isn't Covered By PIP Insurance?
- Personal Injury Cases: Dealing With Indigent Defendants
- PIP Insurance And Suing The Other Driver
- Uninsured Motorists: Protecting Yourself In A Car Accident
- Street Racers Caused Fatal Car Crash
- Preserving Evidence For Personal Injury Cases
- The Mental And Emotional Injuries That Stem From Auto Accidents
- Trucking Accidents Due To Truck Driver Errors
- Motorcycle Accidents Due to Lane Splitting
- Cell Phone Usage While Driving Can Lead To Catastrophe
- Common Causes For Trucking Accidents
- Is there a time limit on suing a person that caused my car accident?
- What do I do if I was hit by an un-insured motorist?
- Tips for a Stress-Free and Accident-Free Summer Road Trip From Your Boca Raton Car Accident Lawyer
- Red Light Cameras May Aid in Crash Investigation
- Court Strikes Portions of New PIP Law:
- Avoiding ATV Accidents Advice from Your Boca Raton Injury Lawyer
- Your Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer Examines Florida’s “Move Over” Law
- FDA Warns of Drowsy Driving Resulting From Sleep Medications
- Your Boca Raton Injury Lawyer Explains the Statute of Limitations
- Your Boca Raton Personal Injury Attorney Warns of Florida’s New PIP Insurance Law, Effective January 1, 2013
- Return of Snowbirds Linked to Increased Accident Rates, Wellington Car Accident Attorneys Report
- Enjoy the Holiday Season and Be Safe
- Your Boca Raton Car Accident Attorney Warns Against Driver Fatigue
- Parental Liability for Adult Child’s Car Accident: Your Delray Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Explains
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Wellington Car Accidents
- Boca Raton Car Accidents
- Delay, Deny: Insurance Company Defense Tactics in Car Accident Lawsuits
- Top Mistakes People Injured in Car Accidents Make
- Your Boca Raton Injury Lawyer Explains How Medication Usage Leads to Car Accidents
- Will a new law limiting attorneys’ fees for Lawyers really help reduce Auto insurance… No!
- A one car accident ends in the death of another young man.
- Civil vs. Criminal Liability in Drunk Driving Accidents
- A few rules to follow after a car accident
- Reasons why not to let your children ride in the back of a truck
- ATV Accidents and Injuries: Advice From Your Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Driving in Florida’s Year-Round Rainy Season
- R U Texting While Driving?
- Speeding and not wearing a seatbelt do not mix well
- Why do we allow texting while driving?